So, I thought it would be a great idea to just give you a ‘how to order’ guide!
Whether its a brownie stack or a bespoke cake… there are a few things we need to know to make the whole ordering process a little easier for us both! We get a lot of enquiries so when we have all the information we can get you booked in and organised as soon as possible! Then your cake worries are sorted and you can get onto pressie buying!
– date delivery / collection is required (contactless from LS4 – Kirkstall, Leeds) I’d suggest the evening before birthday/event then you have it in time – and should anything go wrong (cake is a science remember!) we can fix it (touch wood this has never happened yet but its better to be safe than sorry!) – literally writing this and a cake has sunk in the middle and another is now in – typically my last bake of the night too!!!!
– address and post code of delivery address if delivery is requested (delivery fee applies dependant on distance! Delivery around Leeds starts at £2.50 then after that its based on mileage)
– Any allergies or intolerances? This is so important! We don’t want anyone not enjoying their cake to the fullest!
– flavour profile of your cake
– Any specific personalisation / name / age / bespoke ideas
– your full name, phone number and email
– have you seen a design you like or happy for me to use my imagination? Please send images for inspiration
Please note, we cannot copy a cake, but can use it for inspiration. Its great to see what you’re imagining too.
With this information we will be able to quote accordingly
Get in touch! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on 07476010160.
Alternatively fill in the contact form below!
Don’t forget to check out all of our creations on our Instagram page. Click here to have a gander!